Deftones updated patches for Axe FX III?

• Thread starter TheElaborateDream
  • Start date
T

TheElaborateDream

Anyone have updated patches that they released on the Axe FX II for the Axe FX III?

Last edited by a moderator:
I found these files on another forum thread. I didn't get to test them, but perhaps try using FracTool to convert?

Note: In the other forum someone mentioned the cabs sound bad and they were using a diesel cab from own hammer.

Attachments

• stef-carpenter-deftones-preset-pack.zip
    5 MB · Views: 48
  • Stef Carpenter - Deftones - User Cab Dump.zip
    107.1 KB · Views: 36
I found these files on another forum thread. I didn't get to test them, but perhaps try using FracTool to convert?

Note: In the other forum someone mentioned the cabs sound bad and they were using a diesel cab from own hammer.
Thank you. I will give them a try. I didn't know fractal tool had a convert feature.

Thanks man! It worked. I honestly did not know about Fractool. I thought you meant the bot. Anyways, I appreciate the help.

Thanks, but just looking for his presets he made for the Axe FX II just converted to work on the III.

Thanks man! It worked. I honestly did not know about Fractool. I thought you meant the bot. Anyways, I appreciate the help.
I'm surprised they would actually sound "correct" with the amount of amp modeling and effect block changes since the Axe Fx II days.

You'
I'm surprised they would actually sound "correct" with the amount of amp modeling and effect block changes since the Axe Fx II days.
You'd definitely have to tweak, but the setup is there so it's a good starting point.

Glad it's all working out!

Back
Top Bottom