Deftones "Koi No Yokan" Presets

That one worked! Thank you SO much! I am such a noob and this helps a ton to see the layout and read the PDF.
Yeah it's a pretty cool little package very intriguing indeed! Just so u know, don't get too excited about testing them presets because apparently you have to run the firmware they were created on to get the intended sound from them. I gave up and instead, found a guy on YouTube that has that Koi No Yokan tone down perfectly and I tonematched off him, few small tweaks and BAM! ...Nailed it!

Yeah it's a pretty cool little package very intriguing indeed! Just so u know, don't get too excited about testing them presets because apparently you have to run the firmware they were created on to get the intended sound from them. I gave up and instead, found a guy on YouTube that has that Koi No Yokan tone down perfectly and I tonematched off him, few small tweaks and BAM! ...Nailed it!

They weren't that great, but seeing the process was a HUGE help. Next up, trying to see if I can find some good Jimmy Eat World sounds. Not my favorite, but my band has that slight twang to the rock sound they have.

It would be cool if someone shared an updated version of this package or at least a couple of the presets, because as I said before, they load but do not sound good or even close to what you would expect given the sound of the album.

It would be cool if someone shared an updated version of this package or at least a couple of the presets, because as I said before, they load but do not sound good or even close to what you would expect given the sound of the album.
That already was the case when they were released ^^

That already was the case when they were released ^^
Yeah I've read that entire thread extensively, some guys said they had low end issues, some said they sounded great too though- uniquely beefy and farty like the album lol. My issue was that they sounded thin, clunky too clean, no beef, flat as can be! Nothing like the album whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom