• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Definitely a problem...

unix-guy

Legend!
Damn... Haven't visited that one in a while.

Just spent about 90 minutes with an RC Boost in front. Fun!

TG3K

Power User
I just sold my yellow beast equipment truck that I’ve had for 30 years 😳. So sick of ugly freaking yellow.

Here’s my new one.
View attachment 84416

Only one name seemed fitting.
Vanna White
Back in my touring days, we had a white 1-ton cargo van similar to yours. We always wanted to paint "Dewey's Diaper Service" on it to discourage thieves from breaking into it. :D Even without the signage, we called it The Diaper Truck.

Zedhed

Power User
I play "Wheel of IRs" when I create a patch. I just spin the knob and play for a bit. If I like it, I keep it. If not, spin again.
That reminds me of a game I used to play when I was young.....always ended up drunk with not many clothes left on. ;)

Top Bottom