Default scene per preset?

I seem to think it isn't possible but I organise my scenes accordingly so scene 1 works for me when I select a preset. In fact once I am in a song I never change presets, I only changes scenes.

In the I/O menu MIDI page, you can map each program change message to any desired preset and scene. By default it is 1:1 (PC message 1 loads preset 1, etc.) and always loads scene 1, but you can change it to whatever you want there. Change Mapping Mode from None to Custom and for each Map From Preset number, set the desired Map To Preset and Map To Scene numbers.

In the I/O menu MIDI page, you can map each program change message to any desired preset and scene. By default it is 1:1 (PC message 1 loads preset 1, etc.) and always loads scene 1, but you can change it to whatever you want there. Change Mapping Mode from None to Custom and for each Map From Preset number, set the desired Map To Preset and Map To Scene numbers.
Doesn't this also require setting Ignore Redundant PC to ON? I used this to get access to scenes when I was using a Ground Control midi controller.

And this is why I am hopefully getting an Axe FX II XL+ with my tax return

Back
Top Bottom