• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Default pedal settings FCB1010 (MIDI)

The_Logod

Hi folks,

new here - I'm running an AxeFX II (Mark I) and I am controlling it via the Behringer FCB1010. The outer right expression pedal is by default routed to control a volume parameter - but it seems it's an input parameter as it will also impact the gain of the tone.

Considering I want to create swells without a drop in gain, I need it to remap to an output volume parameter. However, I can't seem to find what the pedal is controlling by default. Since it's the same on all presets I am guessing there has to be some "global" input it's controlling.

Any advice?

Thx,
Luke

Hubertus

Power User
Hi folks,

new here - I'm running an AxeFX II (Mark I) and I am controlling it via the Behringer FCB1010. The outer right expression pedal is by default routed to control a volume parameter - but it seems it's an input parameter as it will also impact the gain of the tone.

Considering I want to create swells without a drop in gain, I need it to remap to an output volume parameter. However, I can't seem to find what the pedal is controlling by default. Since it's the same on all presets I am guessing there has to be some "global" input it's controlling.

Any advice?

Thx,
Luke
This may help:
Bildschirmfoto 2017-05-23 um 22.04.53.png

The_Logod

Thanks. That did help as it got me on the right track. However, the CC settings in the I/O page were nothing like in the manual which confused me for a while.

Anyway, case closed - I figured out how to get the desired result.

Thanks a lot!

Top Bottom