Defaced playthrough : Dark Planets

I don't have the presets anymore sorry:(. But i can give you a tone match of the two rhythm guitars if you want ?;) You can easily recreate the presets, you can use the 5153 model with a tube screamer in front of and the PVH 6160 cab with the re16 mic blended with a V30 cab (i used a OH MAR CB V30 EN T2 Studio) for the left side and use the same chain for the right side by just changing the 5153 model by the das metal.;)

I don't have the presets anymore sorry:(. But i can give you a tone match of the two rhythm guitars if you want ?;) You can easily recreate the presets, you can use the 5153 model with a tube screamer in front of and the PVH 6160 cab with the re16 mic blended with a V30 cab (i used a OH MAR CB V30 EN T2 Studio) for the left side and use the same chain for the right side by just changing the 5153 model by the das metal.;)
Yes it good idea :) Send me please your tone matches. Thank you !!! Merry christmass from Poland :)

Here the dropbox link for the presets, scene 1 is the tone match and scene 2 is with the PV cab :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c1khf7h83hurn74/Dark Planets Tone Match.rar?dl=0

It has been mixed by the esotetic sound studio, here the website if some of you are interested : Esoteric Sound Studio - Pablo San Martin - Mixing & Production Studio

It's a great guy and it's absolutely not expensive:).

Hope you'll enjoy, is has a very tight bass response.

Merry christmas from France.;)
Thank you Julien ! You are Giant !!! Sound is excellent, punchy and very tight, I love it !!! Where I could listen to more of your music ? Stay metal !!!

Back
Top Bottom