Def Leppard Makes the Switch to the Axe-Fx III

DL is also one of my favorite hard rock bands. Joe is incredibly dedicated to the band and music. While they sound amazing live, they are one of those bands that has a hard time replicating the studio tracks because they had so many layers in the mix. Robert John Mutt Lange is meticulous in the studio and brings out incredible tones from the bands he works with.

@ccroyalsenders, @AdminM - I believe we would all love to learn more about how the memebers of Def Leppard’s (and other artist’s) presets are constructed and how Fractal products are used profesionally. Please share with us what you can without breaching their trust in you. That type of insight can be a great help to those of us novice users who would like to better understand how to fully utilize these amazing products.

I just watched the DF piece on Howard Stern. There are some moments when Phil's guitar is completely isolated....as he teaches Howard guitar :)

So what are these patches? JMP1 Amp ? with Drive pedals? any idea on IR ? such an awesome 80's tone.
DELAY, its stereo...what is that he uses ??? AWESOME.
anyone got a patch thats close to this ?
Thx

I just watched the DF piece on Howard Stern. There are some moments when Phil's guitar is completely isolated....as he teaches Howard guitar :)

So what are these patches? JMP1 Amp ? with Drive pedals? any idea on IR ? such an awesome 80's tone.
DELAY, its stereo...what is that he uses ??? AWESOME.
anyone got a patch thats close to this ?
Thx
where can I check that out?

Okay, no takers.
So he uses a JMP1, Marshall I guess.....not sure of this amp.
Is it listed in the AX8 ? Or is that Ares ? Couldn’t resist ;)

Is this in the AX8 ? So you select a Pre amp model? Is that in the amp list ?

thanks Unix guy

Back
Top Bottom