Deep Purple - Burn tone matching

Sounds very close. Good job.
Of course you will be asked if you will share the preset, but I was also wondering about the isolated part where that may be available ? This is a song I play and it would be interesting to hear the parts Ritchie played isolated from the mix.
Are you using any specific pick ups and so on in the guitar ?

Sounds very close. Good job.
Of course you will be asked if you will share the preset, but I was also wondering about the isolated part where that may be available ? This is a song I play and it would be interesting to hear the parts Ritchie played isolated from the mix.
Are you using any specific pick ups and so on in the guitar ?

I'm very sorry, I cannot share the patch cause it's lost forever. I still cannot save TM patches on Axe-Edit and it's very frustrating. When is Fractal thinking of fixing these features?

Send me a PM I'll e-mail you isolated guitar track.

I'm very sorry, I cannot share the patch cause it's lost forever. I still cannot save TM patches on Axe-Edit and it's very frustrating. When is Fractal thinking of fixing these features?

Send me a PM I'll e-mail you isolated guitar track.
Thanks will send a PM

Yes of course on an acoustic :lol

Of course what was meant was which variety of pick up was used.

Now I am off to fit a random pick up selector onto my guitars...

Oh I used Lace Hot Gold pickups with regular bridge. (All 6K) They are very low output pickups. I think Dimarzio Area 67s, Fender CS69s, Kinman Woodstocks (not the plus) would work equally well. The key is to use low/vintage output pickups.

Very close and sounds great! Would be nice to hear it along the original stems of the other instruments.

very nice! Can you upload preset?

Unfortunately I can't. The preset sounds nothing like how it used to sound. This is recorded with a very early firmware and it will take significant tweaks to get a similar sound. I'll work on it when I have time.

Unfortunately I can't. The preset sounds nothing like how it used to sound. This is recorded with a very early firmware and it will take significant tweaks to get a similar sound. I'll work on it when I have time.

Could you post amp and effects used? :)

Nachin11

Back
Top Bottom