December Meteor Shower!!

BUMP!!! Get ready!!! As per usual... it about to start raining here... EVERY FREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone managed to saw this meteor shower and can tell or even show the photos? Usually, I try not to miss any such event, but 2020 was a bit difficult for all of us, so everything has gone wrong. I bought a new telescope, hoping that I'll have free time to observe the sky, but either weather or other circumstances prevent me from doing it.

Has anyone managed to saw this meteor shower and can tell or even show the photos? Usually, I try not to miss any such event, but 2020 was a bit difficult for all of us, so everything has gone wrong. I bought a new telescope, hoping that I'll have free time to observe the sky, but either weather or other circumstances prevent me from doing it.
I have a pretty decent telescope. A newtonian reflector. Didn't get very much use out of it.

I went out for one of these meteor showers in Dec. 100 per hour. I was out there for 20 minutes and I didn't see a thing

It was pretty spectacular here. Like fireworks streaming across the sky. I've never seen anything like that before.

Back
Top Bottom