December 25th - Gift of Tone - Metallica’s Live Preset?

SinglecutGuy

Inspired
Wouldn’t that be one heck of a Christmas present? While Metallica’s preset might not be a Christmas present for everyone, it would speak to the enormity of the concept of “The Gift of Tone” for one of the top A-Listers to gift it. Phil Collen giving his gave me the idea that maybe Christmas Day would be a big one. Then again, I could be wrong. Maybe it’s just “another” preset.

Either that or John Mayer.

Who/what else could be the Christmas Day Gift of Tone?

Wouldn’t that be one heck of a Christmas present? While Metallica’s preset might not be a Christmas present for everyone, it would speak to the enormity of the concept of “The Gift of Tone” for one of the top A-Listers to gift it. Phil Collen giving his gave me the idea that maybe Christmas Day would be a big one. Then again, I could be wrong. Maybe it’s just “another” preset.

They may want to be with family on Christmas 🎅 day
But they could drop a final we found one more gift at the bottom of the bag on Saturday Dec 24th
Weekend edition
We will see Metallica is the most requested tones I think

I about shit myself when I saw your post…. Until I saw the “?”
🤘🏼🤣🤘🏼

Back
Top Bottom