Decal for American Elite Stratocaster Headstock

secondwindow

Power User
I'm having my Fender Stratocaster refinished and I'll need a logodecalfortheheadstock.

I'd like to find a decal like the one used on the the American Elite Stratocaster that looks like it's embossed chrome. See attached.

Can anyone suggest where I can purchase this decal?

Thanks!

Attachments

• fender-american-elite-stratocaster-hss-shawbucker-rw-autumn-blaze-metallic-6.jpg
    fender-american-elite-stratocaster-hss-shawbucker-rw-autumn-blaze-metallic-6.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 6
That's a difficult one, decals is usually make them yourself or suffer the lottery of knock offs . Can't GMW make one for you?
If you are forced down the rout of making one yourself you should be able to produce a correct size and very high res PDF of what you want (just in black) and find a company that offers laser cut vinyl and see their metal foil options. Small firms usually don't mind making a one off copyrighted logo particularly as it is a legitimate use.

That's a difficult one, decals is usually make them yourself or suffer the lottery of knock offs . Can't GMW make one for you?
If you are forced down the rout of making one yourself you should be able to produce a correct size and very high res PDF of what you want (just in black) and find a company that offers laser cut vinyl and see their metal foil options. Small firms usually don't mind making a one off copyrighted logo particularly as it is a legitimate use.
Thanks, Andy!

I think I'll just go with a genuine Fender decal in silver. GMW has those on-hand. Also, it may show-up better than a "chrome" decal over a metalic blue headstock. .

Back
Top Bottom