Debut album out! Violins, Axe Fx II and genre-overload!

MattR

Inspired
Extremely excited to finally share this album with you guys! It's the first release I've been part of that I'm truly proud of :)

The album is all over the place genre-wise, but with a firm core of rock/metal/punk - you'll find hints of folk, classical, jazz, funk, disco, world, etc. I definitely realize it's not a mixture for everyone to enjoy, but so far, reviews have been overwhelmingly positive :)

If you only have time for a single track or two, some good candidates are 'Dying Suns', 'Poltergeist' and 'The Hoax'.

It was recorded late '13/early '14, so it was done with FW12 (time flies when you're in Fractal-land! :D )

https://streamcity.bandcamp.com/

Any feedback, good or bad is dearly appreciated, whether you heard a single track or the whole thing - both in terms of composition and production (we recorded and produced the whole thing ourselves) :)

Cheers!

Sounds very East European and there's nothing wrong with that but because I'm not used to the sound of it I find it less appealing

Last edited:
Nice tracks, I love when multiple genres are mixed. I enjoyed also the making of the cover

My brain's exploding, but in a good way. Super creative. On its own I'd never listen to the heavier end of what's in there, but blended with all those other influences it sounds great.

In the same vein as MikeyB59, Love the different styles blending in each other as well as the cool guitar tones.

Very creative and musical to my ears.

Thumbs way up !

Back
Top Bottom