Death Metal Track 2

Hey everyone! I am posting the second track I have fully done all guitars and bass using the Fractal Ultra. It is not finished being mixed or mastered. I think I have it slightly to loud, I think I hear a few spots of clipping. Vocals will be added in the near future. I know I posted my first track earlier and if you like the tunes please visit our Facebook page (Wretched Earth | Facebook) or our Reverbnation (Wretched Earth | Sioux Falls, SD | Metal / Death Metal | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation) webpage and support this project! Enjoy!

Hahaha, thanks man. Those are sampled drums using SuperiorDrummer2.0 with the Metal Foundry expansion pack! They sound sooooo killer! If you like that track, check out some of those links I posted it has the first track my band has done and it has the vocals on it. Thanks again!

Those drums do sound good. I was wary about picking up that sample pack because it seems like everybody in metal is using it now and everybody's drums sound way too similar and over-compressed (i.e. the drums on the Periphery album). Your drums do not so I commend you.

I agree, there seems to be no decay on the drums like there should be naturally. The thing is I paid like 15 bucks or something for the Andy Sneap presets and what I am using is a slightly tweaked set he did. That dude knows sound lol.

Just a heads up to people on here. My band is trying to find a visual artist (preferably Photoshop type stuff) to do visuals for us. If anyone is interested let me know!

congratulation,
you have crushed my testicles,i agree it does sound like a bit too brickwalled other than that,
no produstion complaint at all,are those real or sampled drums....

I agree, there seems to be no decay on the drums like there should be naturally. The thing is I paid like 15 bucks or something for the Andy Sneap presets and what I am using is a slightly tweaked set he did. That dude knows sound lol.

Yeah, the Sneap presets are killer. That was a good track. Looking forward to hearing more.

This pretty damn good, production, playing, etc.......
Gotta Love the SD2
Would you care to share the presets you used, as well as any bass presets you used please?

I will try to get the patches up ASAP. I am at work right now.

BTW everyone should listen to the second riff of the song. It doesn't sound like an odd timing but IT IS! It was a bitch to get the drums to sound cohesive. It is a riff that is in 4/4 with a count of 8 followed by the almost same exact riff with one count missing.

Metalslab is right. It does have that Nile type riffs except It's not a blatant copy and you have better tone :D
I honestly did not go into those riffs trying to sound like anything and now that you say the Nile stuff it makes sense lol. I don't even listen to much Nile.

Back
Top Bottom