Death By Synth

hunter said:
BlueLotus said:
OK, why The Edge does not have this unit yet just boggles my mind. :? :roll: :?

It would be uncool to go on stage without 2 huge refrigerator racks and stacks of AC30s.

Nah, it just be one more excuse to make those two fridge stacks bigger!!

Thanks for the all the comments....glad you dig the sound. I'm realizing that there aren't enough hours in the day to fully explore the synth block possibilities....not to mention all the other effects I've yet to explore. The AxeFx is the gift that keeps on taking....all my time away, that is. :lol:

Must....tweak...more....

Thanks again for the sound, I was able to use it slightly modified in a new song of mine. It has not lost its charm in 9.00 ;-)

I'll post the song soon once it's finished and uploaded on my website, in case you want to hear it "in use".

Thanks guys!

hhjh.de said:
Thanks again for the sound, I was able to use it slightly modified in a new song of mine. It has not lost its charm in 9.00 ;-)

I'll post the song soon once it's finished and uploaded on my website, in case you want to hear it "in use".

Cool. I'd love to hear it!

I would like to get this patch. The links are no good anymore. Does anybody have it to share?

Wow....forgot about this old thread. I no longer have the ultra, but might still have the file somewhere on an old drive. I think the old axechange files were zipped up at some point, so maybe someone has them available for download. If not, I can take a look around when I'm back home this weekend.

I would like to get this patch. The links are no good anymore. Does anybody have it to share?

Sorry forgot to get back to you. Found the old axechange files and located the patch, which I've attached here. No idea what firmware this was done on, so may need some tweaking. Good luck.

Attachments

• 936 Death By Synth.syx
    2 KB · Views: 20
Back
Top Bottom