Dear Fremen :)

I will with all my banks at the same time
With scenes, combining presets is a lot of fun. I'll delete my "ebow" preset, I don't need it anymore ! I also merged 4 Periphery presets into one : scene 1 Nolly rhythm, scene 2 Bulb rhythm, scene 4 Bulb rhythm, scene 5 Bulb lead, with a bonus, both Nolly and Bulb rhythm presets panned hard left/right at the same time in scene 3

With scenes, combining presets is a lot of fun. I'll delete my "ebow" preset, I don't need it anymore ! I also merged 4 Periphery presets into one : scene 1 Nolly rhythm, scene 2 Bulb rhythm, scene 4 Bulb rhythm, scene 5 Bulb lead, with a bonus, both Nolly and Bulb rhythm presets panned hard left/right at the same time in scene 3

That sounds awesome fremen, cant wait! I have been using a variation of a clean patch you posted a year or so ago as one of my go to patches through 4-5 firmware updates and it STILL sounds awesome :)

That DOES sound awesome !!

Excellent as always. There should be an special edition Axe fx loaded with your presets, because they show the incredible power of the axe fx, and because they sound awesome.

Fantastic... please how do you toggle X/Y ? thx of course on MFC 101 (what do you prefer...) (8.23 min...)

Last edited:
Mr. Fremen,
Your ability to get so much out of the AXE is amazing to me.
This forum is such a treasure for us AXE owners because of the willingness of the big hitters such as yourself to teach and share.
Thank you!

These are some of the best sounds I've ever heard. I mean not just the Axe fx sounds, the best guitar sounds EVER!

Holy crap. Thats a lot of work ! Thank you for taking the time for sharing this stuff. With the Bulb/Nolly and Sfogli presets did those sounds change a lot once you upgraded to F10? I haven't had a chance to try them out but I really enjoyed those tones. Hope they didn't change drastically. Looking forward to having those all consolidated in my Axe.

Sfogli sounds just like on firmware 9, Periphery presets may have changed a little but it's subtle. Of all hi gain presets I downloaded, Marco's preset for rhythm is probably the one I like more

Back
Top Bottom