Dear Fractal...

Dear Fractal

Could you at least release 30% of the firmware 10? My wife is about to divorce me because I've been really miserable thinking about how this firmware could change my life and make me a better guitar player and help get great sound were I couldn't before because the Axe Fx was horrible before it.
My wife thinks I'm am and idiot because I feel like my life depends on it. She's tired of hearing me talk about it every day and that I quit my job so I can sit by my computer and wait for it.
So please save my marriage by at least releasing 30% of it so I can look for another job before my house it's foreclosed! Thanks.

My wife thinks "ever one else" is nuts. That's because I say, "...uh honey I need to check into the Fractal forum to see how everyone is freaking out about the firmware and axe edit release." Her: "Didn't you just do that?" Me: "Uh yeah, but I need to see if there's any changes to every ones freaking out..."
So basically, I blame it all on you guys. Somehow I think she see through my ploy.

My wife thinks "ever one else" is nuts. That's because I say, "...uh honey I need to check into the Fractal forum to see how everyone is freaking out about the firmware and axe edit release." Her: "Didn't you just do that?" Me: "Uh yeah, but I need to see if there's any changes to every ones freaking out..."
So basically, I blame it all on you guys. Somehow I think she see through my ploy.

I hope you know I'm just joking! My wife is cool and accepts my GAS problem! Lol (gear acquisition syndrome)

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

b3.jpg

Sorry, but can someone tell me which "Very Soon" version we are on and which version will accompany FW10. Seems like only yesterday, we were on Very Soon Version 20.

What the Hell am I looking at?! When does this happen in the movie?!
Col. Sandurz: Now! You're looking at "now," sir. Everything that happens now is happening "now."
Dark Helmet: What happened to "then?"
Col. Sandurz: We passed it.
Dark Helmet: When?
Col. Sandurz: Just now. We're at now "now."
Dark Helmet: Go back to "then."
Col. Sandurz: When?
Dark Helmet: Now.
Col. Sandurz: Now?!
Dark Helmet: Now!
Col. Sandurz: I can't.
Dark Helmet: Why?
Col. Sandurz: We missed it.
Dark Helmet: When?
Col. Sandurz: Just now.
Dark Helmet: When will "then" be "now?"
Col. Sandurz: Soon.
Dark Helmet: How SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... and may "the Schwartz" be with you!...

Like everyone else here I'm always very excited when new FW is released, but I never understood why people keep asking when, and why it's not release yet, etc etc.. obviously if it's not available yet it's because Cliff feels it's not ready, why would Fractal hold something back if it was ready to be released?
I hope Cliff and the guys at Fractal are getting enough sleep and taking care of their health not getting stressed out trying to just get the FW out to satisfy some of us impatient customers.
Thanks Cliff and the whole Fractal team for all the work you do to improve this product, it's getting better and better all the time..

Jesus $*#&n Christ!!! 6 pages reading and my poor english is worse than when I started!!

don´t understand you guys, stop asking Cliff to provide you a new firmware and ask for the last one (farewell??), for the people who have standard/ultra, be merciful!!! I would be happy only with a few new amps, maybe 800 Arredondo Mod...or model my old Randall RGT100 tube (the closest thing to a tank with a Metal Zone in front!!) and other 35-48 new ones...I have fingers for aaaaaaaaall of them (yes, my girlfriend is also happy 8) )...my technique needs more updates/amps/IRs/ cannot stop my fingers with only 70 amps, I need more, always more...more amps, more guitars, more beer, more sex (more blue pills!!)

Or maybe firmware 10 for AxeII will work for my Standard??

sorry I´m from Spain, hope is the last thing to go...

The only truth is...breast are never big enough...

P.S. no, I´m not drunk, maybe next saturday cannot say the same:razz

Jesus $*#&n Christ!!! 6 pages reading and my poor english is worse than when I started!!

don´t understand you guys, stop asking Cliff to provide you a new firmware and ask for the last one (farewell??), for the people who have standard/ultra, be merciful!!! I would be happy only with a few new amps, maybe 800 Arredondo Mod...or model my old Randall RGT100 tube (the closest thing to a tank with a Metal Zone in front!!) and other 35-48 new ones...I have fingers for aaaaaaaaall of them (yes, my girlfriend is also happy 8) )...my technique needs more updates/amps/IRs/ cannot stop my fingers with only 70 amps, I need more, always more...more amps, more guitars, more beer, more sex (more blue pills!!)

Or maybe firmware 10 for AxeII will work for my Standard??

sorry I´m from Spain, hope is the last thing to go...

The only truth is...breast are never big enough...

P.S. no, I´m not drunk, maybe next saturday cannot say the same:razz

Con lo del FW10 para tu standard lo llevas chungo tío, creo que se te podría quedar el Axe para usarlo para partir almendras...

Con lo del FW10 para tu standard lo llevas chungo tío, creo que se te podría quedar el Axe para usarlo para partir almendras...

ahora que no nos oye nadie, mi Standard suena mejor que el Axe II:lol, porque tantas ganas de firmware nuevo debe ser que el II suena a mierda...mejor que el kemper que es una cagada, pero el II suena a kk!!

sorry guys

Back
Top Bottom