Dear Fractal...

Cliff realized he made a mistake telling us how many amps he had left to check. So now he is just building his buffer for future FW releases! It was actually ready two weeks ago!

I recommend you to hire a woodpecker, I did it and now I can play the guitar looking at the computer screen.. :D

Homer style! :)

bird.png

On a geological time scale, "soon" could be thousands of years.

Cliff, you weren't a geologist in a past life, were you?

Dear Fractal,

Please could you do myself and I suspect quite a few others on here a massive favour and give some definition of the phrase "very soon"?

I'm asking because: in the course of the past 5 minutes I have waded through countable speculative posts debating the correct definition and its myriad of possible usages - probably seconds of my life I will never get back :)

I'm not blaming anybody other than myself for that but it would make a nice change if we had a definite definition we can agree upon rather than the speculation, hints, teasers and the dreaded funny pictures with the caption 'soon'!

If I knew the correct definition I could probably still not get any work done. (and you'd probably save a sh*tload of server bandwidth!)

Respectfully,

Pim

;)
Less than "a while"

I don't know what everyone is so hyped about. The mad rush to download FW10 is going to break the internet before you can download it anyway. Everyone will think it's the North Koreans calling our bluff, but it will just be the FAS server farm going thermo...

I don't know what everyone is so hyped about. The mad rush to download FW10 is going to break the internet before you can download it anyway. Everyone will think it's the North Koreans calling our bluff, but it will just be the FAS server farm going thermo...

i (guess a few others too) am mainly interested in the new AE. rumors say it will be released with FW10, so yeah, it's kind of a "bigger release" than usual.
also it's been announced for so long, older firmwares were just released quickly afer we got info that it's being developed. this one again seems to take forever, one more reason
for the excitement i guess.

What the Hell am I looking at?! When does this happen in the movie?!
Col. Sandurz: Now! You're looking at "now," sir. Everything that happens now is happening "now."
Dark Helmet: What happened to "then?"
Col. Sandurz: We passed it.
Dark Helmet: When?
Col. Sandurz: Just now. We're at now "now."
Dark Helmet: Go back to "then."
Col. Sandurz: When?
Dark Helmet: Now.
Col. Sandurz: Now?!
Dark Helmet: Now!
Col. Sandurz: I can't.
Dark Helmet: Why?
Col. Sandurz: We missed it.
Dark Helmet: When?
Col. Sandurz: Just now.
Dark Helmet: When will "then" be "now?"
Col. Sandurz: Soon.
Dark Helmet: How SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom