Dear Fractal...

zack

Inspired
Please could you do myself and I suspect quite a few others on here a massive favour and give some indication of when the new FW might drop?

I'm asking because: in the course of the past 5 months I have waded through countless speculative threads debating the arrival of AXE Edit and latterly FW10 - probably weeks of my life I will never get back :)

I'm not blaming anybody other than myself for that but it would make a nice change if we had a definite date / week / month rather than the speculation, hints, teasers and the dreaded 'soon'!

If I knew it wasn't going to be until * date * I could probably get a lot more work done. ( and you'd probably save a sh*tload of server bandwidth!)

Respectfully,

Zack

Feels like Christmas eve, that excitement alone is something to be grateful for. It's all good.

Please could you do myself and I suspect quite a few others on here a massive favour and give some indication of when the new FW might drop?

I'm asking because: in the course of the past 5 months I have waded through countless speculative threads debating the arrival of AXE Edit and latterly FW10 - probably weeks of my life I will never get back :)

I'm not blaming anybody other than myself for that but it would make a nice change if we had a definite date / week / month rather than the speculation, hints, teasers and the dreaded 'soon'!

If I knew it wasn't going to be until * date * I could probably get a lot more work done. ( and you'd probably save a sh*tload of server bandwidth!)

Respectfully,

Zack

No.

Hoping for white smoke today. Hell at this point black smoke would be welcome just to temper the anticipation

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Soon.jpg

(FWIW, I am happy to wait. AxeFx works great either way...)

Sooner, than you think!!!

Ops sorry I didn't know you can think that soon! A little bit later , but still sooner than you would think. Ehh! did I just say it again?

I love this place....
can't stop laughing every 2nd post I read here....
you people are all junkies
just like me

daMMMMMMMM just broke the F5 again

Help.....
We know COUPLE is 2 days as in a "couple of days"

We know FEW is 3-5 days as in a "few days"

We know a WEEK OR SO is 7-10 days as in " a week or so"

We but darn it SOON has no time frame as in "very soon"

love you
JLP

Back
Top Bottom