DAY 2 w/the III

Mr.LukeCooper

Inspired
I tried to focus and learn the FC functions and how it streamlines with the Axe Fx III. I got lost again with the feel and dynamics. I really didn't set out to legato, vibrato practice, but it happened again. Coming from the AX8 the sounds are very similar, it's the feel of the amp in the III, something that has to be experienced. At some point I will learn the functions without a guitar in my hand, because as soon as the notes come out I have the focus of a 6 year old.

I'm so very happy with the upgrade and inspired with the purchase.

I tried to focus and learn the FC functions and how it streamlines with the Axe Fx III. I got lost again with the feel and dynamics. I really didn't set out to legato, vibrato practice, but it happened again. Coming from the AX8 the sounds are very similar, it's the feel of the amp in the III, something that has to be experienced. At some point I will learn the functions without a guitar in my hand, because as soon as the notes come out I have the focus of a 6 year old.

The experience remains the same after years of ownership...learning curve curtailed by rapture.

I from the same thing as well, I get distracted as soon as I fire it up and can’t stop playing it. I’ve also had mine since January but I am learning to do some things on it. I think I have enough of a handle to get me to the gig etc. I don’t mind learning new things as I need them, keeps things fresh.

I've had the Axe3, coming from the AX8, for two and half months maybe.... My main preset has a scene that's dry and one with the slightest bit of reverb. I just enjoy the pure tone so much, I'm having a blast playing without the ambient delays and other functions I know I'll eventually get to. The first 2 weeks I never made it out of the factory Plexi preset, jumping around the 4 default scenes.

Still haven't gotten anything done as far as learning goes. 2018 Friedman with a chorus added, EVH w/pitch detune, C45 Friedman..... and the fact when it's hooked up to my Computer, Itunes streams through my headphones to play along with....

Best purchase ever.
I’m totally new to Fractal and “only” playing through the FM3, but if you’re loving what you’re hearing and you love the same amps I do (Friedman and more Friedman) you GOTTA unplug those headphones and get a pair of Friedman ASM-12 speakers and THEN you’ll have all the attention-deficit-Fractal-loving you had before, but you’ll ALSO have insane-thumping-air-moving-amp-in-the-room feeling TOO... I’ve been trying to program two stand-in switches for days, but every time I sit down, I end up jamming for an hour instead on all these glorious sounds🤘🤘🤣 Rock on! Where was this thing when I was a kid!?

Back
Top Bottom