Day 1 with the FM9

TyPie

Day 1 with the FM9. Sat down with my manual (Yes, I need a stinking manual this time...) and my notebook.
Going through all the presets with headphones on.
OMG! A bit overwhelming, but I was determined to listen to every scene in every preset.

I didn't make it. There are only 24 hours in a day, and I didn't get started until around 7pm.
Really FANTASTIC! The sheer number of useable presets without tweaking a thing seems mind-boggling!
I will pick up where I left off later on tonight. Can't wait!

For folks who might need some extra help getting started:

YouTube's G66.eu Channel with Leon Todd & Cooper Carter among others...

Also, for the more adventurous, locate John Nathan Cordy's channel on YT...glorious tones there, not only Fractal, but a variety...

What helped immensely from about my 7th day forward was learning how to build a quality preset with scenes and channels...the following video utilizes the FM3, but this can be translated to FM9 / Axe FX III easily.

Enjoy, guys...

Last edited:
For folks who might need som extra help getting started:

YouTube's G66.eu Channel with Leon Todd & Cooper Carter among others...

Also, for the more adventurous, locate John Nathan Cordy's channel on YT...glorious tones there, not only Fractal, but a variety...

What helped immensely from about my 7th day forward was learning how to build a quality preset with scenes and channels...the following video utilizes the FM3, but this can be translated to FM9 / Axe FX III easily.

Enjoy, guys...

Thanks much for this, Bleu!

New gear leads to new ideas. Dive in and get inspired. Lot's of info is available to help you get your head around the unit on this forum and the streaming services, G66, CC, LT; so cool. When I got mine I took a day off of work just to sit down and get into it. I went through preset after preset and recorded the first ideas that came as a reaction to the sound. It was super inspiring. I wound up with about 45 minutes of ideas. I still do that, since there are so many I can't remember them all =) It's fresh and new all over again.

Day 1 with the FM9. Sat down with my manual (Yes, I need a stinking manual this time...) and my notebook.
Going through all the presets with headphones on.
OMG! A bit overwhelming, but I was determined to listen to every scene in every preset.

I didn't make it. There are only 24 hours in a day, and I didn't get started until around 7pm.
Really FANTASTIC! The sheer number of useable presets without tweaking a thing seems mind-boggling!
I will pick up where I left off later on tonight. Can't wait!
@FSM has a series of videos on YouTube demonstrating the presets. This will get you started…

Back
Top Bottom