DAW won't recognize

Hey Guys,
I am connected to my computer via USD and am using Logic Pro X and I can't find the Ax8 anywhere to be able to enable it to get an input or audio.
The manual says it's plug and play and that I don't need drivers so what am I missing?

Thanks

So it's different than the Axe Fx ii in that regard? I could plug that in via usb and logic recognized it. So I plug this into the interface via 1/4 and go that route?

So I did that but on all of the presets that don't have an FX loop block there is not audio!

That means you're using OUT 2 (FX Send) into your USB interface rather than OUT 1. If you set the "OUT 2 (FX SEND) ECHO" to "Output 1" then both outputs will be identical (unless there's an FX Loop in the preset). See page 80 in the manual.

I recommend using OUT 1 for recording. That way you can reserve OUT 2 for FX Loop purposes or for dry track recording and later reamping.

If you want to do reamping later, you should record a dry track as well. Use output 2 to send a dry track to the audio interface via an FX loop block

Back
Top Bottom