David Grissom at FantHome

Grissom is one of my favorite players; we got to see him twice in Austin a couple years ago, extending a trip by a week to catch the next week’s show.

He just posted on Facebook that he’s playing at the Saxon Club again soon, so hopefully that means the club will remain open and he’ll remain as their artist in residence.

Yep. The Grissom residency starts again a week from Tuesday at the Saxon. Don't think I'll go to this one. Might be a little crowded after 15 or 16 months in hiatus. Glad music is finally sneaking back into the Austin lifestyle. I've missed it!

I went to a Joe Ely show in Dallas a few years ago and thought damn his guitarist is freaking amazing. I didn’t recognize him but googled it on the spot and there began my fandom of mr. Grissom.

Yep. The Grissom residency starts again a week from Tuesday at the Saxon. Don't think I'll go to this one. Might be a little crowded after 15 or 16 months in hiatus. Glad music is finally sneaking back into the Austin lifestyle. I've missed it!
Excellent!

Back
Top Bottom