David Bowie

The "Direct Inject" preset on the FM3 has extra scenes, including one that's very Nile. I included these scenes in the same preset coming this week for Cygnus on the Axe-Fx III. I've heard of people miking an unplugged electric guitar, but I don't think it will add anything inherently funky. Nile could play into ANYTHING and still bring it.

Here is my preset, along with a basic chart. This is one that I didn't fully transcribe because it was pretty straight forward. For amp A (High-power Brilliant), I use two cabs: 1x12 Shiver 160A, and 1x12 AC-20 DLX 57. For amp B (6G4 Super), I use two cabs: TDR Fender 1 warm, and TDR Fusion 4.

Tap the tempo in quarter notes when you start the song. Use External controller 1 to dial in the 1/8 note delay.

Attachments

• Let's Dance.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 33
  • Let's Dance.pdf
    31.3 KB · Views: 41
Here is my preset, along with a basic chart. This is one that I didn't fully transcribe because it was pretty straight forward. For amp A (High-power Brilliant), I use two cabs: 1x12 Shiver 160A, and 1x12 AC-20 DLX 57. For amp B (6G4 Super), I use two cabs: TDR Fender 1 warm, and TDR Fusion 4.

Tap the tempo in quarter notes when you start the song. Use External controller 1 to dial in the 1/8 note delay.
I should mention that this is my preset for the AxeFX III, but you can use it on the FM3 if you drop one of the amps.

Back
Top Bottom