• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

David Bowie

bradlake

Axe-Master
The "Direct Inject" preset on the FM3 has extra scenes, including one that's very Nile. I included these scenes in the same preset coming this week for Cygnus on the Axe-Fx III. I've heard of people miking an unplugged electric guitar, but I don't think it will add anything inherently funky. Nile could play into ANYTHING and still bring it.

Sleestak

Power User
Here is my preset, along with a basic chart. This is one that I didn't fully transcribe because it was pretty straight forward. For amp A (High-power Brilliant), I use two cabs: 1x12 Shiver 160A, and 1x12 AC-20 DLX 57. For amp B (6G4 Super), I use two cabs: TDR Fender 1 warm, and TDR Fusion 4.

Tap the tempo in quarter notes when you start the song. Use External controller 1 to dial in the 1/8 note delay.

Attachments

• Let's Dance.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Let's Dance.pdf
    31.3 KB · Views: 19

Sleestak

Power User
Here is my preset, along with a basic chart. This is one that I didn't fully transcribe because it was pretty straight forward. For amp A (High-power Brilliant), I use two cabs: 1x12 Shiver 160A, and 1x12 AC-20 DLX 57. For amp B (6G4 Super), I use two cabs: TDR Fender 1 warm, and TDR Fusion 4.

Tap the tempo in quarter notes when you start the song. Use External controller 1 to dial in the 1/8 note delay.
I should mention that this is my preset for the AxeFX III, but you can use it on the FM3 if you drop one of the amps.

Top Bottom