David Bisbal - Qué Tendrás (Full band metal cover)

Jotun666

Inspired
Hi, friends!

I just made a cover of Spanish pop artist David Bisbal's Qué Tendrás, with an amazing team of local musicians (we are from Seville, Spain). I used Axe FX II for guitars and bass. Here you have the result:

I hope you like it! Any feedback is very welcomed.

This is awesome. Great vocals, killer guitar work. Bass and drums are tight. Gonna listen again.

Love it. Latino rock n roll is great stuff. Any voice--even Springsteen's- is preferable to any staight away instrumental djent. That's why I sing--even worse than Bruce. Great work, jotun. You rock!

This is awesome. Great vocals, killer guitar work. Bass and drums are tight. Gonna listen again.

Thanks a lot, man, glad you liked it so much! The singer is from a local town in Seville, Spain, and he´s great. Also the rhtyhm section are very good (almost no edition on their tracks)

Love it. Latino rock n roll is great stuff. Any voice--even Springsteen's- is preferable to any staight away instrumental djent. That's why I sing--even worse than Bruce. Great work, jotun. You rock!

Hehe, yeah, Bisbal makes latin pop music, but this song is more rock oriented than most of his songs. I also like having vocals in a song, I´m very old fashioned too. Glad you liked our work here!

PBS aired a brilliant two-part series on Latino music, musicians, and lyrics a couple of months ago. The writing style and beauty of those translated lyrics really moved me. I look at Latino music, and indeed Latinos in general , much differently today. I like and respect any one of any race and nationality who works and earns an honest living. Work is the key word there. I recently hired a caucasian man to replace my roof. His seven-man crew was all South American, all here legally according to him, and did a spectacularly good job. Me and the boss agreed on that, also noting that he can't even get white men to work for him. Roof labor is some of the hardest work you'll ever find, and these guys did it so very professionally. I was impressed with them but not surprised, having watched Latinos in past to see how they worked.
Thumbs up!

Yeah, I´m a "latino" guy, since I´m from Spain, Seville (not South-american, but Spanish).

I´ve always been a hard-working guy, great student, no alcohol or drugs and very determined to do things the best I can, hehe.

Back
Top Bottom