Dave Mustaine plays Fractal... it's even on the Megadeth site!

I used to think he was a clown too until i read his book. It's really interesting. He has got some strange views on things and does speak out of line sometimes but he's a really cool guy i think!

Dave has had a rough few months, but I hope he comes back swinging. He should call Aquiles Priester (ex Angra) and Jeff Waters - that would be a killer Megadeth lineup.

From the linked page:
What is your favorite part of the process when you’re recording or preparing to record an album? The candy in the studios.

...I don't think Dave is talking about M&Ms ;)

Dave would be going through a stressful time at the moment with his lead guitarist (Chris Broderick) leaving and his drummer (Shawn Drover) quiting Megadeth. He has been through so many amps, I just lost track. I'm pretty sure he will stick to the Fractal stuff. I hope to see his patches up on Axe Change sometime soon!

We can only speculate on where Mustaine is right now. However this has really nothing to do with the fact he's been using an Axe FX for a while now, in fact I rem reading an interview where he talked about Broderick turning him onto Fractals with his pair of ultras on his touring rig.

There is a lot more going on with Dave than many might know as it might not have been on national news. Being in San Diego where he lives it was on the news about his mother-in-law who has Alzheimer's that went missing.
Just recently she was found dead. So I think this is going to be more important to him and his family than band members at this time. Just my opinion.

Mark

Rumors were that he had joined the profiling camp. Interesting that he's firmly back in modeling land.

There is a lot more going on with Dave than many might know as it might not have been on national news. Being in San Diego where he lives it was on the news about his mother-in-law who has Alzheimer's that went missing.
Just recently she was found dead. So I think this is going to be more important to him and his family than band members at this time. Just my opinion.

Mark

You're completely right bud. That totally crossed my mind. Poor bloke.

I played a gig here in Denver (a corporate promotion thing...) years ago. Dave was there and politely checked out the gear I had. Didn't have anything to do with recent developments, since it was in the 'Axe Standard' days.

Seemed a nice enough guy. Good to see him in the Fractal camp.

Back
Top Bottom