Dave Grohl....the legend continues to grow

I heard about this today on the radio way to go Dave! I wonder if he is still going to play the Gorge amphitheater here in WA in September?

Wow, and I just saw him a couple of days ago on Rock am Ring in germany (amazing show; you can look it up on youtube, it features the entire set in TV live quality).

The Foos are one of those rare gems of modern rock music. Classy and truthful from start to finish. I love how they dealt with this situation. This shows a level of passion and love for music that is rarely seen these days.

Hope he gets well soon.

Rock on, Mr Grohl!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ole
Love him, and even more now. IMO one of the greatest musicians ever.
And this just ads to that.

Not many people would be worried about finishing a show while dealing with a broken leg.

https://www.yahoo.com/music/dave-grohl-apparently-breaks-leg-onstage-keeps-121376656611.html

I honestly don't know anyone who doesn't love this guy. You kind of understand why when you see him do stuff like this. :encouragement:

Grohl's FF play at a festival that I attend, next week.
One of the best live acts ever.

Because of the broken leg I forgive FF for releasing their latest album, which just sucks, TBH.

Dave seems like a genuine and cool guy. Now if I was his PR guy, I would tell him he's a little overexposed and doesn't need show up at every Tom, Dick and Harry tribute or event but no one should question his love for rock and roll.

I love how when Dave came back, they continued their set with "Learn to Fly". Only "Walk" would have been more ironic. ;D

I hope they start using fractal product
I highly doubt it. The foos were always proud of their "garage band" credibility. They even recorded a whole album in Dave's garage just for fun. He always was that "you don't need fancy computers to make and record good music"-guy.

Back
Top Bottom