Dave Friedman talking about the GT800FX during NAMM

He's rubbing his nose though, which is a trademark for lying ;) Or itchy nose... :D
He has this look of "Would they *really* believe this BS...??" :p

I have nothing bad to say about the Matrix though, I have one myself.
And he did scratch it quite late... ;)

It's just that I've seen quite a few "obviously lying" artist vids in the last few weeks.
It would be good for a fun thread actually!

I think initially, Dave didn't know the camera was running as I know Matt had to let them see the video and get permission first so it wasn't prompted in the way that many people will suspect. I also know they were trying the preamps of the new Cameron and Atomica amps into the Matrix to do comparisons. There's also video of that!

Nice to get some props from Dave... Uhh but whats up with that hair
dunno.gif

Nice to hear...

I was going to go over to the Ayres to check out what they had (we were staying just up the street, not at the Convention Center)... but I decided not to, because I figured it was going to be all boutique tube amps, which I have about 70 of now ;-) If I'd only known... <sigh>

Sorry we missed you, there were a lot of very nice guys and a couple of girls, all chilled out and having a good time. Guitars were played, amps were run near 11, good time was had by all :) Have video of wet/dry rig being played in Daves room that I shall upload tomorrow. ;)

Nice to hear...

I was going to go over to the Ayres to check out what they had (we were staying just up the street, not at the Convention Center)... but I decided not to, because I figured it was going to be all boutique tube amps, which I have about 70 of now ;-) If I'd only known... <sigh>

70 boutique tube amps??? I didn't think there were that many builders, Dude you have a serious hobby disorder
blink.gif

Sorry we missed you, there were a lot of very nice guys and a couple of girls, all chilled out and having a good time. Guitars were played, amps were run near 11, good time was had by all :) Have video of wet/dry rig being played in Daves room that I shall upload tomorrow. ;)
Hey Matt, I was going to ping you before NAMM and see if we could meet just to say hi face to face. Wish I'd known you guys were there at the Ayres!

70 boutique tube amps??? I didn't think there were that many builders, Dude you have a serious hobby disorder
blink.gif

No, I have an AXE FX II ;-)

Back
Top Bottom