Das Metall+RW

I sense a bit of Dream Theater fanboyism here and there (especially in the names) but that's ok. :) The intro was really good IMO. Nice weird clean tone. The "distorted" tone however was really weird sounding. All I hear is *wink*wink* I guess it's because there's too much gain and not enough mids. That tone sounds very scooped. Also the snare is quite weird sounding. I've never used the word "weird" this much but that's what I heard. :D

The song seems pretty good. I hope you get the tones where you want them. If they please you then don't read this.... but you already did so... sorry. :lol:

Clark Kent said:
I sense a bit of Dream Theater fanboyism here and there (especially in the names) but that's ok. :) The intro was really good IMO. Nice weird clean tone. The "distorted" tone however was really weird sounding. All I hear is *wink*wink* I guess it's because there's too much gain and not enough mids. That tone sounds very scooped. Also the snare is quite weird sounding. I've never used the word "weird" this much but that's what I heard. :D

The song seems pretty good. I hope you get the tones where you want them. If they please you then don't read this.... but you already did so... sorry. :lol:

Thanks Clark. Actually, I shouldn't have uploaded the song as it's not finished. There is going to be a lot of keyboard parts. In conjunction with the high gains it's going to sound not that much weird.

Back
Top Bottom