Das Metall does metal!

DTS

Experienced

Ok. I re-recorded this song once already, right after i got my AX8 a week ago. But did it one more time. Reason for that was my love for the Diezel amp tones and I happened to see, that Silent underground Studio had just shared their new Das Metal patch, which I really liked.

So i thought, what the **ll! Let's play the damn guitar and hit the record button.

Gotta say, that the song got some more mojo from the Das Metal patch. Also here is a living proof, that others presets do work. Always good to see how others are building their tones. I learned a 'new trick to me', that I can use pre EQ, to lower the amps gain. No need to use Scene controller for that job.

Hope you dig the tune as well. :)

DAS metal rules. I'd love it if FAS reintroduced the old Uberschall as well. Ripping as always dude.

Reactions: DTS
Badass track! Nice work!

Das Metall - Has been my go to Priest preset for years (circa "Screaming for Vengeance" era). Great preset!

Reactions: DTS
I see DropTheSun is still at it ! Sounds great as usual. I just got an AX8 to downsize my rig a bit. I'm sure ill be pestering you guys with questions at some point. So far though the integration has been seamless and it does exactly what I want it to do.

I see DropTheSun is still at it ! Sounds great as usual. I just got an AX8 to downsize my rig a bit. I'm sure ill be pestering you guys with questions at some point. So far though the integration has been seamless and it does exactly what I want it to do.

Thanks @VeryBadMan! Great to be back! Did you have AFXII before? I've been 110% happy with the AX8. Eventhough it is not a Axe FX II, you can still build pretty amazing "pedalboard" with it. :)

Thanks @VeryBadMan! Great to be back! Did you have AFXII before? I've been 110% happy with the AX8. Eventhough it is not a Axe FX II, you can still build pretty amazing "pedalboard" with it. :)
yes still have my AXFX II. I tried playing out with it in a rack bag / stand , sounded fantastic but still too big. So trying to make my " rig " as compact as possible - AX8 is perfect , now if I could solve the playback of my backing tracks with the AX8 without too much extra stuff I'll be golden.

Ok. I re-recorded this song once already, right after i got my AX8 a week ago. But did it one more time. Reason for that was my love for the Diezel amp tones and I happened to see, that Silent underground Studio had just shared their new Das Metal patch, which I really liked.

So i thought, what the **ll! Let's play the damn guitar and hit the record button.

Gotta say, that the song got some more mojo from the Das Metal patch. Also here is a living proof, that others presets do work. Always good to see how others are building their tones. I learned a 'new trick to me', that I can use pre EQ, to lower the amps gain. No need to use Scene controller for that job.

Hope you dig the tune as well. :)

In my search for new high gain tones I came across this post. Awesome tone and awesome riffs.

Any chances of sharing this preset @DropThe Sun?

Back
Top Bottom