Darkglass B7K test FW Q 9 - SeeD

SeeD

Fractal Fanatic
Just testing the new Darkglass b7k preamp model going into a Bassamp+IR
Hope this helps some bass guys..or just..guitar guys playing some bass.. :)
The IR file i used is from the Ownhammer Ampeg Bass pack. OH 410 AMPG OH-UK FAT RBN EQ

Enjoy

Attachments

• DG B7K+Amp-SeeD Fw Q 9.00.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:
I loaded presets and I only work L1 and r1, Why happen this?

Attached photo:

Attachments

• IMG_5246.JPG
    IMG_5246.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 18
I've been using the B7K model since Q9 came out. While not exactly like the real thing, it definitely gets me where I need to be, to the point that I've been using the model instead of the real pedal in the FX loop. I could feel the difference between using a physical pedal (a little extra latency from going through the converters in the FX loop) and the model (completely in the box).

I've been using the B7K model since Q9 came out. While not exactly like the real thing, it definitely gets me where I need to be, to the point that I've been using the model instead of the real pedal in the FX loop. I could feel the difference between using a physical pedal (a little extra latency from going through the converters in the FX loop) and the model (completely in the box).

I like the model also. But i wonder if the real b7k has a bit more gain on tap ?

Sounding really good!

Can you get a little more gain out of it by throwing a GEQ block in front of it and bumping the level up a bit?

b7k does the job... I was waiting for it. My sound was split into clean SVT and crossovered RAT driving another SVT (yeah, RAT dist was in that case best in whole FAS for my soud), then mixed together , modulated (if needed) and put through 2 ML USA's with small differences in setup. I had always a feeling that it is not exactly what I wanted (but I have that sound on our 2nd CD); strange thing is that Behringer Bass V-Amp had that in drive... Now, with B7K it is a revolution, not only an evolution. Seems that Cliff made me a happy man lately (yes, I know how it sounds)...
But seriously, B7K seems for me to be most "consistent" drive for bass guitar. I did not have any experience with darkglass, but at least FAS version is perfect.
BTW. SeeD - thanks a lot for your videos on YT, was very inspiring on my getting into AXE..

Back
Top Bottom