Dark Mode for the Forum?

@DLC86 that's a little closer. Main posts are going to stay (0, 0, 0) for now because it's a property that impacts too much of the site.

I managed to change the color of posts alone by editing "background" in the block indicated in the bottom right of this pic. Hope it helps

Senza titolo-3.jpg

@DLC86 there we go. That's about all I have time for right now. But it's substantially closer to your hand edits.
Freaking awesome! Noting something for when you have more time: The background for the text box when replying is a bit too light for easy reading. A darker shade of grey would be nice. It's especially evident when using blue light filters on mobile devices.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210107-214252.png
    Screenshot_20210107-214252.png
    143.3 KB · Views: 8
Freaking awesome! Noting something for when you have more time: The background for the text box when replying is a bit too light for easy reading. A darker shade of grey would be nice. It's especially evident when using blue light filters on mobile devices.
This won't be changed. Your use of whatever filters isn't going to drive the color choices here.

LOL. It feels of reasonable quality now to let it ride.

Will admit I find dark mode much harder to read. I like the whitespace on the light theme.
Looks great here. White backgrounds get to be tiring after a while. If I want to use my phone screen for a flashlight, I can pull up FB. :D

Back
Top Bottom