DAR Future Breed Machines by our very own Jocke (Clawfinger)!!!!

mortega76

Fractal Fanatic
I'm surprised no one has mentioned these here yet... Our very own Jocke (Clawfinger) is involved with these new products!!!! There are a couple of amps as well...

Taken from this page.. http://www.hugeracksinc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=73630&sid=9c2ddbe10409268783988f9c8968c0bc

FBM-PX - Fredrik Thordendal Signature Preamp Pedal (target street price of $890 USD, and target availability in April)

The FBM-PX is an advanced 4 channel tube Preamp with and an industry leading Impulse Response engine that delivers Fredrik’s trademark crushing Meshuggah tones in a very compact floor based form factor. This pedal will deliver the same tones and feel as a player’s traditional head and cabinet based rig, while being able to fit into a backpack.

The FBM-PX is the ultimate no compromise way to build a travel, back-up or practice rig when run through in-ear or stage monitors. Optionally it can also be run through a power amp and cab for a traditional setup, complementary to monitors.

4 custom voiced tube preamps (Clean, Crunch, Rhythm, Lead)
Industry’s highest resolution (10,000 point) custom impulse responses (IR’s) created by Jocke Skog, which include power amp, cabinet, and mic combinations
Adaptive Dynamics on IR’s to address the changing behavior of power amps and cabinets when pushed
Full stereo operation
Adjustable delay control for simulating a second guitarist on second channel
All aluminum construction
2 line - 20 character illuminated display
Full midi control with locking MIDI in and DIN thru
Illuminated Carling switches
Custom voiced advanced noise gate
Channel assignable FX loop (series/parallel/off)
Balanced I/O for re-amping and 4-cable fx processor integration
Pre-IR outputs for interfacing to power amps
Post IR balanced outputs for interfacing to mixers/monitors/PA
Headphone out
USB interface and PC/MAC editor for management of IR’s
Global voltage selector
Hand built in California, USA

FBM-X (target street price of $590 USD, and target availability in May)

The FBM-X is the first product in its class that allows guitarists, bassists, and engineers to run the industry’s highest resolution Impulse Responses without the need for computers and their associated latency issues. No more inconsistent live sound, stage mics, or having to mic multiple cabinets in a recording session.

The FBM-X is also an ideal companion to the many modellers/fx processors available today, as it adds tremendous flexibility in tone shaping and addresses one of the most noted complaints with existing products, the limitation of their cabinet simulations.

Industry’s highest resolution (10,000 point) custom impulse responses (IR’s) created by Jocke Skog, which include power amp, cabinet, and mic combinations
Adaptive Dynamics on IR’s to address the changing behavior of power amps and cabinets when pushed
Full stereo operation
Black powder coated chassis
2 line - 20 character illuminated display for IR management
Full midi control with locking MIDI and DIN thru
USB interface and PC/MAC editor for management of IR’s
Pre-IR outputs for interfacing to power amps in parallel to IR’s
Post IR balanced outputs for interfacing to mixers/monitors/PA
Hand built in California, USA

from the youtube video

DAR.jpg

good A/B setup! :D

Meshuggah "tones"? :lol Don't get me wrong, I love their rhythm work and drumming, but I don't think their tone is any good.

Ahh... good call... I hadn't noticed dp's thread... I was just more curious about the IR rackmount device.

Back
Top Bottom