Damn you Amazon!!!

Staggered out many a bar with friends, singing that song! 'Bought me a Chrysler and it's as big as a whale!' Took me a while to figure out the tin roof was rusted! Probably the alcohol!
I always play this at the bar

A buddy of mine and I used to hit the upscale clubhouse at the golf course community I used to live at. They had dollar draft Wednesdays. Before we would leave we would load the jukebox up with a bunch of five finger death punch, sepultura, slayer, and Megadeth....then walk out the door. 😂🤣😂

I've had Driver's Seat by Sniff and the Tears stuck in my head for two weeks now.

Bm - A - G over and over and over and over...
Same happened to me with "Nik Kershaw - Wouldn't it be good" - still stuck in there since last summer - I fear only a labotomy can dislodge it.

Edit - been playing this all day - just when I think I'm starting to forget - IT PULLS ME BACK IN!

WARNING - those without strong mental defences should not listen to this song

Last edited:
I've had Driver's Seat by Sniff and the Tears stuck in my head for two weeks now.

Bm - A - G over and over and over and over...

Ha! I went through that with this song back in the summer. What happened to all of these catchy hooks and riffs in music? My grand daughter listens to all the modern and pop stuff, it's not bad but kinda like eating processed bland food... not very memorable!?

Back
Top Bottom