• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Dammit!

USMC_Trev

Fractal Fanatic
You gotta be careful when you're taking it downtown...

main-qimg-f5718597fc5e793dddbdacab5aafff69-c

1poorplayer

Power User
....can't tell if this is meant literally or not.
Oddly enough , this past week - I've managed to actually bite the inside of my lip - 5 days in a row , twice on 2 of the days , while eating. Great experience.

I told my 76 year old mother about it , to which she replied , " why are you doing THAT ?" - to which I replied ( this is all thru text message - while she's in Fla ) "well , it feels great , AND I love the taste of blood with my food"
....Hope you just stopped yourself from saying something.

Xrocker

Power User
I did that once on stage so bad that I looked like Gene Simmons. I just went with it for the effect.

Too bad it was a top 40 band. It looked good on our rock songs but it was strange on a bloody Madonna song.

Stratoblaster

Fractal Fanatic
A couple of months back I was eating a pork chop and, for reasons still unexplained, I bit down hard on my tongue, resulting in grief, blood, and large pain. The spot swelled to pea-sized 'artifact' which remained painful and irritating for a few days. Super annoying...

Last edited:
Top Bottom