Dammit!

I have a tendency to do that. Here's how it goes for me: I visit some third party forum or web site (esp. FB) where some numbskull is making gross misstatements about Fractal Audio or its products. I type up a response which indicates what I really want to say... then I bite my tongue and the pain kicks in as I instead offer a response that is more fittingly genuflective.

That Sucks!!!!
Bit the inside of my cheek about a month ago. Still have a lump where my teeth attacked my cheek. Thinking about pressing charges...:p

I have a tendency to do that. Here's how it goes for me: I visit some third party forum or web site (esp. FB) where some numbskull is making gross misstatements about Fractal Audio or its products. I type up a response which indicates what I really want to say... then I bite my tongue and the pain kicks in as I instead offer a response that is more fittingly genuflective.

This same type of thing happens to me when a bar hires a full band for the night and then says "You'll have to keep it down, and ask your drummer to play VERY quietly"

Something tells me you have been having to do that a lot as of late. It’s ok you can rip us a new one. We will still like you when the smoke clears. Warm salt water flush.

Agreed. This should be SOP for all.

I bit my tongue at the theater a couple of weeks ago in a similar fashion. That wash of coppery flavour where you realize you might have done some damage. Then this popped into my head...

I do hate that... not like you can pack a towel on it to stop the bleeding. The post title did make me jump in and see what got you going, though!

Pressure and ice to stop the bleeding. Then like mentioned before, warm salt water rinses. Sorry, I know what it feels like. Good thing you didn’t need stitches!

Back
Top Bottom