Dallas / Fort Worth

unix-guy

Master of RTFM
I'm going to be in Fort Worth for about 10 days starting next week to visit my new grandson.

My son in law is also a guitarist and I was thinking it might be fun to spend some time at the local guitar shops.

I recently read about The Guitar Sanctuary and definitely want to visit.

Any other places I should visit?

Last time I was in Dallas I got to check out Killer Vintage Guitars which had just opened and they were super cool with some sweet old and rare guitars.

Adding to what Mr Geeze , and Leon suggested, there's is a private stock PRS dealer (Maverick Guitar) right around the corner from me in Keller, which is practically Fort Worth these days. If you had the time, I would consider making a day trip to Austin which has number of cool stores.

Adding to what Mr Geeze , and Leon suggested, there's is a private stock PRS dealer (Maverick Guitar) right around the corner from me in Keller, which is practically Fort Worth these days. If you had the time, I would consider making a day trip to Austin which has number of cool stores.
Yeah... I thought about Austin. We will have to see. A 3 week old baby might make it a bit of a challenge ;)

Back
Top Bottom