Daily head sticker

I was goofing with the AxeFxII synth again last night, playing with sequenced bass lines, and by chance came up with a bass line that sounded a little like the bass line in Weather Report's "Mr Gone". I refined the SEQ controls to get the bass notes right then played guitar over this for an hour or two. Was a good opportunity to practice whole tone scales and other 'outside' techniques. Fun fun fun.

But now that damn song is stuck in my head. Help!

I've been stuck on this lately

The Neighbourhood - Sweater Weather. Don't know why but I get stuck on the lyric "...hold your hands in the holes of my sweater..."

I've been alternating between that and Cactus - Evil

DUDE!
Thanks for posting this. Have never heard this song before, and I must say it KICKS!!!

Cheers!

Isn't it a great tune? you can see why it's a head sticker, and the weird thing about it is you rarely if ever hear it being covered.

Last edited:
Today it's Cake "The Distance" Love the guitar tone in this tune and I like this the way this one was done with Speed Racer edited in to work with the vid.

Had to post the studio version of this tune, love the clearity in the recording. It's has been wondering around in my head for the past few days.

Last edited:
I haven't bumped this thread in a while... Heard this the other day and it brought back some fun memories, enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom