D'Addario Backline Backpack

I use a $17 laptop backpack I got on Amazon. It doesn't have the padding like this one, but not sure why you would need a ultra padded backpack. Are you playing a game of tackle football on the way to a gig? ;) Would you check this in on a plane? Probably not, so a flight (pedalboard) case would be a better fit if you are touring.

I use a $17 laptop backpack I got on Amazon. It doesn't have the padding like this one, but not sure why you would need a ultra padded backpack. Are you playing a game of tackle football on the way to a gig? ;) Would you check this in on a plane? Probably not, so a flight (pedalboard) case would be a better fit if you are touring.

With that reasoning a pedalboard case is not needed either. Just throw everything in a single compartment bag.

If I'm touring, not sure everything (cables, strings, mics, etc) is going to fit in a pedalboard case. This bag has extra room. One bag or a couple more... Hell, even at the local gigs that I play the smaller the load the better.

it's not just the padding, it's the stitching and the materials used. I promise the bag pictured or a mono bag will last for pretty much ever, plus they are designed with musicians in mind as far as the storage/compartments go. All that PLUS the padding is designed to protect expensive gear everywhere from your car to the tour to the plane.

it's not just the padding, it's the stitching and the materials used. I promise the bag pictured or a mono bag will last for pretty much ever, plus they are designed with musicians in mind as far as the storage/compartments go. All that PLUS the padding is designed to protect expensive gear everywhere from your car to the tour to the plane.
Not as checked baggage though, right?

On the large inside compartment there is a zipper at the bottom to expand. You will need to remove the bottom cable dividers. But I think a FM3 and FC6 can fit.
Interesting, so if you open that zipper can you tell us how many inches from bottom to top? Bag looks interesting but if it can hold an FC-12 I'm all in

Interesting, so if you open that zipper can you tell us how many inches from bottom to top? Bag looks interesting but if it can hold an FC-12 I'm all in

OK, it is not with a micrometer but from bottom to top (inside), I measure roughly 22 inches.

Back
Top Bottom