Dad Jokes

Normally, I would have had guests at my dinner table this evening, but I was feeling out-of-sorts and not really up to enjoying some company. Then I realized why I was feeling badly. It was because I was away from Dad Jokes and the regular banter. I spent most of my forum time trying to answer questions others had posed regards their recently purchased FM9's. Hope you'll welcome me back. Every so often, my middle-aged emotional roller coaster goes for a ride and you never know what's around the next bend. Anyway, we all have good and bad days. Hoping the next few days will be better, not only for myself, but you guys as well.

A blonde is working on a puzzle.
She calls her husband over and says, “This is the hardest jigsaw puzzle I’ve ever seen in my whole life!”
The husband responds, “What do you mean, honey?”
She says, “Well there’s a picture of a tiger on the box, but looking at all these pieces, I don’t see how in the world this is going to ever make picture of a tiger.”
The husband says, “That’s alright honey, let’s just put all the cereal back in the box.”

A pirate walks into his favorite bar with a roll of paper towels on his head
The bartender says " What's with the paper towels Skipper? "
The pirate says " Arrrrg, there be a bounty on me head "

I Was on a plane having a snooze and the guy in the seat next to me RUDELY wakes me up and says "We're about to land, I think you're supposed to put the window shutter back up"
That's the last time I agree to having him as my co-pilot.

I stayed in a hotel recently where the towels were so thick...
I could hardly close my suitcase.
An Ode to my Dad, and his Never-Ending Work, Once When Stand & Deliver meant Something...

bRzgpx1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom