Dad Jokes

Exactly!

Or:

Why do we park on a driveway but drive on a parkway?

Or:

I spilled spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.
"My house is on the median strip of a highway. You don't really notice, except I have to leave the driveway doing 60 MPH"

"I'm actually writing a short story about a photographer who went completely insane trying to take a close up photo of the horizon."

--Steven Wright

Last edited:
Oh man, some of these are so horrible, but I love em!!
Especially the Steven Wright one about buttered bread strapped to a cat! That was laugh-out-loud funny.

"Me and a buddy decided to drive to Canada, and share the driving. He'd drive a mile, then I'd drive a mile..."
"When we crossed the border they asked if we had any firearms. I said, "Why, what do you need?""
"When I get real bored, I like to drive downtown and get a great parking spot, then sit in my car and count how many people ask me if I'm leaving."

“Right now I’m having amnesia and déjà vu at the same time. I think I’ve forgotten this before.”

“If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is that considered a hostage situation?”

“The other night I was lying in bed, looking up at the stars, and I wondered, 'Where the hell is my roof?”

― Steven Wright

Okay, last ones…there’s soooo many!

https://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/181771.Steven_Wright?page=1

If you’ve never seen Steven Wright perform, Google some Carson or Letterman episodes that he appeared on…his delivery is like no other!

“Light travels faster than sound. Isn't that why people appear bright before you hear them speak? ”

“I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension.”

“What happens if you get scared half to death twice?”

—Steven Wright

Steven Wright? Count me in:

If you're driving at the speed of light and turn on your headlights, would anything happen?

When I woke up in the morning, my girlfriend asked me if I slept well. I said No, I made a few mistakes.
I bought a helicopter but my yard was too small to land it so I just tethered it to the house.

I bought some used paint. It was in the shape of a house.

I bought a camouflage suit. I took it off and now I can’t find it.

Back
Top Bottom