Dad Jokes

These two guys are out walking through the woods, they come upon a clearing with a big hole in the middle of it. The first guy says to the second "I can't even see the bottom, wonder how deep this hole is." "I don't know, let's find something to toss in here and see if we can hear it hit the bottom", says the second. So they go find a big rock, toss it down the hole. They stand there and listen and listen, but they never hear it hit. So they wander around a bit more and find a great big branch that had fallen off of a tree. They drag it back to the hole, and toss it in. They listen and listen, but they never hear it hit. So they decide to go find the biggest thing they can wrestle over to it. They wander around until they find a gigantic log. They drag it through the woods with great effort and chuck it in. They stand there and listen and listen, when suddenly this goat comes tearing through the woods and jumps straight into the hole. As they stand there trying to figure out what in the heck just happened, an old man steps into the clearing. "Hey, have you fellas seen my goat?" They say "Yeah, we just saw him run outta the woods and jump straight into this hole" The old man replies "Nah, couldn't have been my goat, my goat was tied to a log"

Back
Top Bottom