Dad Jokes

A Priest, a Minister and a rabbit walk into a bar. Bartender asks the rabbit, what you having?
Rabbit says, ‘I don’t care. I’m only here because of autocorrect’.
So funny! As I started reading your joke I immediately thought, "He meant to type Rabbi."!!! :p

I knew these Siamese twins. They moved to England, so the other one could drive. (Steven Wright)

I always keep a supply of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy. (W.C. Fields)

Last night, it was so cold; the flashers in New York were only describing themselves. (Johnny Carson)

I bought a box of animal crackers and it said on it "Do not eat if seal is broken." So I opened up the box, and sure enough... (Brian Kiley)

Mahatma Ghandi was a very special man. He walked everywhere, and that gave him bunions and very tough soles of his feet. Because he walked so much, he was of slight stature and somewhat frail. Also because he ate very little food, his breath was extraordinarily bad. Do you know what that made him? A super-calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

A little girl goes to the doctor and says, “I don’t feel good.” The doctor looks at her and she’s got a peanut up one nostril, a string bean in her ear, and broccoli in her hair. Doc steps back, and says, “Well, it’s obvious. You’re not eating right.”

I went to a restaurant with a sign that said they served breakfast at any time. The waitress asked, “What’ll you have?” So I said, “I can have breakfast anytime? Can I order the French toast during the Renaissance?” (Steven Wright)

Last edited:
Not a Dad joke, but I thought this was pretty good...

Why does the math equation below read like a limerick?

{(12 + 144 + 20) + 3√4} / 7 + (5x11) = (9)² + 0 ?

A dozen, a gross, and a score, plus three times the square root of four, divided by seven, plus five times eleven, is nine squared and not a bit more.

(And the math is correct, which is amazing...)

Last edited:
Here are a few.

Horses… what a bunch of nay-sayers.

Know why Shetland ponies can’t sing? They’re a little hoarse

Doorknocker inventor… he won a no-bell prize

People call me a hypochondriac… I’m getting a little sick of it…

What did the farmer say after he lost his tractor? Where’s my tractor!

I don’t get perfume commercials… they just don’t make any scents.

I tried to share a bag of chips with a homeless person… he yelled at me and told me to buy my own chips!

My wife grabs my arm and says, “you haven’t been listening to me have you” I thought… that’s a strange way to start a conversation!!

Back
Top Bottom