• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Dad Jokes

Freds55

Power User
See Post #499, if you keep it up, you might create a joke vortex!!!πŸŒͺ️πŸŒͺ️πŸŒͺ️ πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«:p

JK, I'm worried I might repeat sometimes too!
Opps my bad and yes you have posted several that I had already posted but know harm I just liked them and carried on.
I have a list of all of my jokes and have read every one but I have CRS lol πŸ˜‚

I hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving. Time to eat Turkey and watch the Lions loose. Lol

fcs101

Experienced
Opps my bad and yes you have posted several that I had already posted but know harm I just liked them and carried on.
I have a list of all of my jokes and have read every one but I have CRS lol πŸ˜‚

I hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving. Time to eat Turkey and watch the Lions loose. Lol
Happy Thanksgiving!

Top Bottom