D20 - Yes Sir, The Check is in the Mail

D20

Power User
Wrote and recorded a new track this weekend. I got the Joe Barresi Evil Drums SDX half off not too long ago and thought i would give them a go. I also used the Electronic EZX as well in this. Guitars are FAS Modern and bass is 3 tracks of my Spector bass. Sansamp/Axe Fx/Ampeg SVX. This song will probably end up as a song my band The Icarus Effect will use.

Hope you guys enjoy!!! Feedback is always welcome!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1046513/Yes Sir, The Check is in the Mail.mp3

I like that tune a lot! Really nice job!

Many thanks!!!

You have impeccable taste in film...

Let me say this: if you did an Escape from New York concept album I'm pretty sure you'd be the coolest person alive.

**EDIT: Just finished listening. Sounds really great in terms of songwriting, hookiness, playing... production is good too. My only $.02 would be to EQ the snare for a bit more smack, EQ the bass for a teensy bit more low-mid rumble, and bring the overheads up a little. Mastering and mixing sounds really great though!

Cool thanks for checking it out and the input! I wasn't totally sold on my snare tone when i finished it. I did what i could, but i have been trying a few other different snares out that i'm getting a bit better results with.

Thanks again!!!

Well done!

Thanks!!! I very much appreciate it!!!

I don't normally like metal style music, but that track really got me hooked. LOVED the tone you were getting, and some of the changes were really nice. Congrats...you might just turn me into a mehtulheadz yet... ;)

I don't normally like metal style music, but that track really got me hooked. LOVED the tone you were getting, and some of the changes were really nice. Congrats...you might just turn me into a mehtulheadz yet... ;)

Awesome! Many thanks!

D20 that bass is BANGIN'!!!!!!! Nice tune.

Thanks Gorilla!!! Glad you liked the bass tone and the tune!!!!

I'm working on a new bass sound and i'm digging what i've got going on this track!

Back
Top Bottom