D20 - I am Snake Plissken

Sounds awesome. Love the brutal rhythm! I also love your whole theme with band and song names. I am definitely "your kind" I think hehe. You need a song named "thAC0" ;)

Sounds awesome. Love the brutal rhythm! I also love your whole theme with band and song names. I am definitely "your kind" I think hehe. You need a song named "thAC0" ;)

Many thanks!!! Yeah i get stuck on naming songs based on movies that i grew up on and love! I hate naming songs anyways....its more fun when someone can relate to one of the name IMO haha!

Thanks again bro!!!

Frickin' sweet... only thing I would suggest is upping the overheads a tiny bit and messing with the snare sound. The snare sounds like it has this artificial click sound on the transient that isn't too appealing to me personally, but if it's what you're going for then good on ya.

I've always personally wanted to use a sample of Isaac Hayes saying "Who am I?" with Donald Pleasance for a song intro... we should collab sometime!

Rock on! Many thanks for the input!

I'm down for collabs...though i have never really done one before, but would love to!

Heaven yeah!! This rawks! I normally don't like these nu-metal-ish rhythms etc, but this is so powerfully executed that it makes me want to jump up and mosh like I did 20 yea... ehm some time ago. Nice sound and mix, as always!

Back
Top Bottom