D20 - Fate (New track from my band)

D20

Power User
Those fucking guitars sound like gods!!!!!! Nice production job!!!!!!!!

Care to share your patches?

Many thanks for the compliments!

I can't export the patch at the moment, but i can tell you that it is the 5150 boosted with a 808 Mod. Cab was the Recabinet Ghandi cab. i think it was the 57 6L6 IR. I eq'd it a bit in Cubase, but that was it. Just straight up double tracked panned hard L/R

Damn D... that's some good growl! Great work...

P.S. That name "Icarus Effect" sounds so familiar... didn't you have a track back in the day with that same title?

Damn D... that's some good growl! Great work...

P.S. That name "Icarus Effect" sounds so familiar... didn't you have a track back in the day with that same title?

Ah thanks Mo!!! Much appresh!!!

Nah i can't remember a track with that "icarus" or "effect" in it at the moment. My brother-in-law(he plays guitar in the band) came up with the name actually. I think he chalked it up to the story of icarus kept flying higher and eventually got burned by the sun = kinda the way we push ourselves to get better at our instruments/music and keep trying to get better and better. i just hope that someday i don't get burned by the sun tho LOL!!!!

I wasn't for the name really, but it got the most votes from the rest of the band members so that became the name.

Glad you dig the track Mo!! :)

I always enjoy your tracks! Great grooves, great tones, and even the drums sound amazing.

Ah thanks Mo!!! Much appresh!!!

Nah i can't remember a track with that "icarus" or "effect" in it at the moment. My brother-in-law(he plays guitar in the band) came up with the name actually. I think he chalked it up to the story of icarus kept flying higher and eventually got burned by the sun = kinda the way we push ourselves to get better at our instruments/music and keep trying to get better and better. i just hope that someday i don't get burned by the sun tho LOL!!!!

I wasn't for the name really, but it got the most votes from the rest of the band members so that became the name.

Glad you dig the track Mo!! :)
I also think that the "Icarus Effect" title is very familiar. Probably posted here on the Fractal forum.

Great guitar sounds.

Found it: http://forum.fractalaudio.com/ultra-std-recordings/31625-d20-track-my-bands-ep-im-recording.html

Last edited:
Thanks everyone!!! I really appreciate all the input and compliments!!! It means a lot!!!

Back
Top Bottom