AFIII Cygnus vs. FW15 chuggz

Wow, I could really hear the difference in the single note riffing after the strumming. Both sound great, but 1 is another level. I would say 1 is Cygnus. I hope I am not wrong, LOL. Would you be willing to share the preset?
I posted a similar preset after I tweaked it from my 15.01 settings in this thread: https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/chuggnus-quick-mix-test.170287/ - Just turn down the treble / presence to get it the same as the one in this clip!

I feel like the second one is more organic and has more stereo width. I'm listening in my studio. both good tones though.

I feel like the second one is more organic and has more stereo width. I'm listening in my studio. both good tones though.

maybe it's that I hear the first clip to have a little more midrange compression? it's like the pitch has more separation on the second clip. still like them both.

hi,i bought patches from you how do i down load them?
check your email for a link. as per my website please allow 24 hours for paypal to notify me of payment. that's the only way I know who to send presets to.

Back
Top Bottom