• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Cygnus vs. FW15 chuggz

Which One?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sacha

Inspired
Wow, I could really hear the difference in the single note riffing after the strumming. Both sound great, but 1 is another level. I would say 1 is Cygnus. I hope I am not wrong, LOL. Would you be willing to share the preset?
I posted a similar preset after I tweaked it from my 15.01 settings in this thread: https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/chuggnus-quick-mix-test.170287/ - Just turn down the treble / presence to get it the same as the one in this clip!

Singtall

Experienced
Vendor
I feel like the second one is more organic and has more stereo width. I'm listening in my studio. both good tones though.

Singtall

Experienced
Vendor
I feel like the second one is more organic and has more stereo width. I'm listening in my studio. both good tones though.

maybe it's that I hear the first clip to have a little more midrange compression? it's like the pitch has more separation on the second clip. still like them both.

Singtall

Experienced
Vendor
hi,i bought patches from you how do i down load them?
check your email for a link. as per my website please allow 24 hours for paypal to notify me of payment. that's the only way I know who to send presets to.

Top Bottom