Cygnus SLO 100 somehow even better than before

aervin

For those who loved the SLO 100 models before, I think 4.0 beta takes them to a whole new level. More clarity and punch, especially for rhythm parts. Many thanks to the Fractal team! Things just keep getting better.

For those who loved the SLO 100 models before, I think 4.0 beta takes them to a whole new level. More clarity and punch, especially for rhythm parts. Many thanks to the Fractal team! Things just keep getting better.
Yep the SLO to me was a noticeable change for the better
loving that model and the Archon

How Re you setting yours up? I can't make up my mind if I like high master, low pre or the reverse better...i have one where they're both at 6 as well.

I have to do some dialing depending on the guitar, but for my LP I take bass back to 2, mid at 3-4, high around 6.5-7, master vol between 3-4. A bit of the new speaker compression. That gets me about where i want to be. I leave input at 5 for most of my SLO patches, it seems.

How Re you setting yours up? I can't make up my mind if I like high master, low pre or the reverse better...i have one where they're both at 6 as well.
Master around 4.5 to 6.5 sounds great depending on guitar
input boost on screamer
M25 greenback cab
and power tubes KT66

Back
Top Bottom